Friday, April 26, 2013

Some Scrapbook Layouts

I haven't been doing a lot of traditional scrapbooking since I've started doing Project Life this year, but I recently realized that I have some layouts that I haven't ever shared here on my blog, and I thought I would share them today.  All of these pages were based on sketches from Let's Scrap.  You can click on the layouts to see them larger.
This is a page about Drew's 5th birthday and some of the activities from that day.
 This layout is about Maddie's first bath, about an hour after she was born.  Her nurse gave her a bath in the recovery room after my c-section.
 This is a layout about Drew's kindergarten field trip to the fire station earlier this year.  I bought the fire truck paper years ago, assuming that I would someday have a reason to use it, and I was excited to finally get to use it!  The firefighter flashcard was from the Target dollar spot.  I got a whole box of career flashcards because I saw some scrapping potential in them!
 This is a layout about Maddie's first trip to the pediatrician, the day after we came home from the hospital.
 This layout is about Drew's first day of preschool.  I love the picture of him with his backpack on the far right!
 This layout document's Maddie's first time eating rice cereal.  She never really loved rice cereal, but she has become such a good eater since then!
 This layout is about Drew's first day of kindergarten.  He has had such a great year this year.  It won't be long before I have kindergarten graduation pictures to scrapbook.  This year has gone by so quickly!
 This layout is about the flowers I received after Maddie was born.  I got several arrangements in the hospital and then another little arrangement once we came home.
 This is a layout about Drew's first dental appointment.  He did so well and had no cavities!
 This last layout is about my little white baby dress that my mother saved.  It has a picture of my wearing the dress and some pictures of Maddie in the dress.
I have really been enjoying Project Life the past few months, but I still love and miss traditional scrapbooking.  I hope to get back to it a bit more - maybe this summer!

No comments: