Friday, April 19, 2013

Surprise Party

Last Saturday evening, I went to a surprise birthday party for my friend, Kristen.  There were about ten of us there, and the birthday girl was very surprised!  Each guest brought something to eat, and everything was delicious!
 I made the birthday cake, and I tried a new Pinterest recipe.  I had seen this Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting pinned so many times, and I decided to finally try it.  It was very good!
 I also made another new recipe for the party - Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Chips.  They were so good!  Jim and Drew tried them, and they can't wait for me to make them again.
.
We have tried several Pinterest recipes and ideas - with some successes and some flops, but we've found some new favorites along the way.  I will probably do a Pinterest post or two in the future with some of our favorites that we have tried.  Do you have any Pinterest finds that have been great?

No comments: