Friday, September 3, 2010

Some Scrapping

I have a few new scrapbook layouts to share today. Both are based on sketches from Let's Scrap. This first one is about our trip to the Toledo Zoo with my parents this past May. I loved that I was able to include a lot of photos from our day. I used a free program called "Irfanview" and this tutorial to print several smaller photos on a 4x6 print. I was able to use the full photos, just in a smaller size, and I was able to save money by paying for a 4x6 but getting several photos.
This is a layout for Jim's childhood scrapbook. Jim's dad loved to BBQ, and he and some friends did a big pig roast one time. They each took shifts throughout a night - watching the pig as it cooked and spraying it with apple cider. There was even a picture of Jim spraying the pig, so I included it.
I can't believe it is September already! We are excited for Fall and the cooler temps that must be coming soon! This month is crazy for Jim at work - lots of outings and a smaller staff. The courses are also going to be transitioning to a new management company in a few months, and we would appreciate your prayers that Jim's job will be secure through the changes.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: