Friday, September 10, 2010

I have a few more scrapbook pages to share today. The first one uses this week's sketch at Let's Scrap. It is the first of two pages I am going to be doing about our visit to the Creation Museum with my parents in June. This layout is about the outdoors part of our visit. They have beautiful gardens with a walking path. As we were walking beside the pond, a bird swooped down and pecked my dad on the head. We were all shocked! There is also a petting farm that we enjoyed. This page is based on a sketch from Two Peas in a Bucket. They had an on-line crop this past weekend, and I participated in two of the challenges. This challenge was to make a layout using a sketch. My page is about my 4th grade bug collection. I had a great collection and got a great grade, but I didn't collect a single bug myself. My family and friends, especially my friend Claire's brother, Wes, collected them all for me. The teacher in me is very disappointed with me, but the bug-hater in me is fine with it. :)
This layout was for a challenge to use black, white, and one other color. I have had this picture of Jim and me from our very early days of dating, and I've been wanting to scrap it for a long time. I decided to use the chalkboard paper and scrap it. I used a Becky Fleck sketch for this page.

No comments: