Thursday, November 20, 2014

Three Things for Thursday

I thought I might start sharing a few random things here on my blog on Thursdays.  I might share links to recipes I have tried lately, a project I like, or something funny I saw.  These will vary, but I thought these quick posts might be fun.  Here we go!
1.  It has gotten quite cold and a little snowy here in Michigan.  We had our first little bit of snow last week, and we got a couple more inches yesterday.  
I saw this on Facebook a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty funny.

2.  Jim loves gnocchi, and I have made this Ham and Cheese Gnocchi a couple of times.  I leave out the peas and serve another vegetable on the side (since Jim doesn't care for peas), and it is delicious!

3.  We have had the same hand-me-down TV stand for years.  I have never really liked it and have always wanted to replace it.  I bought this dresser at Salvation Army a few weeks ago.
I am planning to repaint it using chalk paint and use it as our new TV stand.  I will post an update when we get going on that project.
So, there are my three things for this Thursday.  I hope you have a great weekend!  We are looking forward to a short week of school next week and a visit from my parents for Thanksgiving.

No comments: