Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Project Life - Week 35

This week was a busy week for us.  It started with church on Sunday morning, and while I was getting ready for church in the bathroom, Maddie climbed up on the toilet with George to read a book.
 Our Sunday School class was in charge of bringing breakfast before Sunday School that morning, and Drew and Maddie enjoyed eating their donuts in the gym before going to their classes.

Drew started first grade this week.  I blogged about it a few weeks ago and shared pictures here.
Both Maddie and Drew had well-visits at the doctor this week.  Maddie's was on Tuesday morning.
 Drew's was Thursday afternoon after school.  They are both healthy and doing great!
 As we walked into the house after Maddie's well-visit, she threw up all over herself, the floor, and me!  We both had to take baths, and I had to clean the landing right inside our back door.  Maddie had a little bit of a fever that day but didn't throw up any more.  We stayed in for the rest of that day and the next day, and Maddie was doing better by Thursday.
 She was a little bit more sleepy and cuddly than normal those couple of days, so we enjoyed the extra snuggles.
 Our three tomato plants have been producing tons of tomatoes!  Jim and Drew go out several evenings each week to pick them.
 We went out for dinner with friends on Saturday evening.  After dinner, we went to play at a park.


 Here's what I did for Project Life this week.  I made a little insert about Drew's first day of first grade.
 This is the front of the insert.
 Here is the back of the insert.
Here is the main page for the week.
I am linking up at The Mom Creative again this week.  I am hoping to post another Project Life layout this Friday since I didn't post one last week.

No comments: