Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Project Life - Week 38

We started this week with some cooking!  I did a catering job for Jim on Sunday, and then we took dinner to some friends with a new baby on Monday.  I blogged about this cute onesie that I made for them here.
 I made a delicious blackberry pie for our family this week too!
 Krispy Kreme did their annual "Talk Like a Pirate Day."  We went last year, and Drew has been looking forward to doing it again all year.  We went with some friends - here are the crazy pirates!
 Drew was fascinated by the pirate donuts!
 Each pirate got a free dozen of donuts to take home.
 Drew loved it!
 Sibling snuggles.
 I had a birthday this week!  I had a lovely day, and my favorite part was going to the Cheesecake Factory with Jim for dinner.  We just got a new Cheesecake Factory about 30 minutes from us, and this was our first visit.  I ended up bringing my cheesecake home with me.  Delicious!
 Our street got partially repaved this week.  They ripped up sections all along the street and then poured new cement.  There were trucks and construction barrels all along our street.  Our driveway wasn't blocked, but there were times that we couldn't get to our house because of all the trucks and equipment.  We are glad to have a smooth, new street now, but it was a bit crazy while the work was going on.
 Drew took his very first Spelling test this week, and he got an A+!  He is doing great in first grade!
 Here's what I did with Project Life this week.
I am linking up again with The Mom Creative.

No comments: