Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Life - Week 39

I took this first picture during church on Sunday night - I just couldn't resist!  Drew comes to the "big service" with us on Sunday evenings, and he has gotten very good about sitting quietly and behaving himself.
 The guys had dental check-ups Monday afternoon.
 Drew did a great job - no cavities!
 I had gone to the dentist the week before the boys did, and I guess Maddie was feeling left out, so she decided to chip her front teeth and get her own visit to the dentist on Tuesday!  She fell in the nursery at church on Sunday night, and when we picked her up, the workers told us that she had fallen and that she had cried and bled a little.  We saw the cut on her chin, but she wouldn't let us peek in her mouth.  We assumed that the bleeding was from her chin didn't really think too much more about it until later in the day on Monday when I caught a glimpse of her top teeth.  I felt horrible that I hadn't noticed them sooner!  I called the dentist's office first thing Tuesday morning and was able to get her in late that morning.  The dentist said that the chipping wasn't bad enough to require any filing or anything, and he told me what to watch for in case of infection.  Maddie is our fearless child, and I'm sure this is just the first of many medical visits we will make for her various injuries!
 We got out Drew's old Elmo this week, and Maddie loved him!
 I found these two napping on the couch one afternoon!
 Drew had Apple Day at school on Friday.
 Jim brought Drew home from school that day, and this was the first view I had of him - with his upside-down Johnny Appleseed hat and his craft.
 Maddie had to try on the hat too.
 Jim has been taking the kids out to play in the yard after dinner some evenings, and they have been loving that time with him.

 Here's what I did for Project Life this week.  I got all crazy and did two photo collages!  :)
I am linking up again this week at The Mom Creative.

No comments: