Friday, June 21, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox

I signed up for an Influenster account a few months ago, and I got my first VoxBox in May - the Spring Fever VoxBox.
 The box was full of fun stuff - an Osis+ Rough Rubber hair texturizing paste, a Tastykake S'mores bar kake, some Secret Outlast deodorant, a tube of NYC lip gloss, and a set of Broadway Impress nails.
Drew and I have both tried the hair rubber.  It has a very thick consistency, and I don't know that we used the right technique or amount, but it was just ok for us, not great.  Jim and Drew ate the Tastykake bar the night our box came, and they enjoyed it - they both love anything s'mores!  I have been using the deodorant for the past week, and I like it.  It is a gel, which is different from what I normally use, but it works well.  I am also really liking the lip gloss.  It has a nice corally red color, and it feels nice on my lips.  The nails are an extremely bright, neon pink that just isn't me, so I will probably be finding a friend who would enjoy them more than I would.  If they had been a more subtle color, I would have given them a try.
I really enjoyed receiving this box, and besides the nails, we have, at least somewhat, used and enjoyed all the products.  I received all the products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but the opinions I shared were mine.

1 comment:

norajoy said...

thanks megan. :) i requested an invite.