Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Whole Pile of Pages

I have a ton of scrapbook pages to share today. I am almost done with the challenge I've been working on, and I'm hoping to be officially done before Thanksgiving.
This first page is about our recent trip to the orchard. I asked for a sticker in the bakery, and I ended up using it as my title.
This layout is about my 30th birthday last fall. Nora was here, and she made me the beautiful and tasty cake.
This page was for a challenge about using one random picture. I reached into a big envelope of photos and pulled out this one. I had been wanting to scrap about my years as a teacher, and I have a ton of school scrap supplies left over from scrapping about my classes through the years, so it was perfect.
This layout is about Drew's Halloween party at the library.
I loved these pictures of Drew in the leaves, and I was excited to scrap them.
This is a layout about Drew playing at the park near my parents' house. These pictures are from our trip last Easter. Drew had had a very rough couple of days with a skinned up face and a burst eardrum, so it was so good to see him have a little fun at the park!
This layout is about Drew's trick-or-treating this Halloween at Zoo Boo and at Jim's Mom and sister's houses.
These pictures are some that Kristen took last Spring when she watched Drew for me one morning while I taught. I love the top one of Drew and Nathan!
This last page is one that I've been wanting to make for a while. Drew plays Peek-a-Boo in such a funny way (with his hands over his nose and mouth, instead of over his eyes), so I was glad to be able to get a few pictures to document this little quirk of his!

I hope this hasn't been scrapbook overload! I also have some pages from a mini album I'm making about our trip to Washington, DC, but I will wait and post the whole album when I get it done.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Those pages look so professional! Another peek into your life. Thanks!