Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Scrapping

These pages are the last of the group that I made for the contest at Letsscrap. During the months of October and November, I made cards or pages using all of their sketches! It was a lot of scrapping, but I am glad that I did it. I had fun, and I was able to get caught up on my scrapping and use up some of my many scrapbook supplies.
This page is to document an almost nightly occurrence in our home - Drew and Jim on their "laptops." Jim likes to do the crossword puzzle on the computer each evening, and Drew likes to watch a Thomas DVD, so they sit together with their "computers" (Drew's is really a portable DVD player). These are some older pictures of Drew and our dog Pudge, who we had for the first year and a half of Drew's life.
I wanted to do this page to record Drew's love of his Thomas trains. He is collecting more and more trains and other Thomas stuff, and it keeps him SO busy!
This page is about the three homes I lived in as I was growing up. The first picture is of our house in Michigan, where we lived from the time that I was a baby until I was 5 years old. The second is the first house we lived in South Carolina. We lived there from the time that we first moved from Michigan until I was in eighth grade. The third was my home in high school and college. My parents lived there for several years after I graduated from college and moved to Michigan, and they have since bought a new home. I have wanted to do a page about my childhood homes for a while, and this sketch was perfect!
My scrapping will probably be slowing down a bit for the next month or two with Christmas and jury duties (Yes, I might be called for county duty soon too! I got the questionnaire in the mail last weekend.) I do have another page that I will share on Tuesday. :)

No comments: