Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Few More Scrapbook Pages

I've been scrapping and scrapping these last few weeks! I'm still trying to do as many pages as I can for the contest at Letsscrap
This first page is about the Tiger game we went to a few weeks ago.
I took these pictures last week when Mom was here. She brought Drew some puzzles, and when she gave him the first one, she asked if he was up for a challenge. He started calling his puzzles "challenges." In fact, we did a "challenge" together this morning!
I did this page with some of the pictures I took when we carved our pumpkin together a few weeks ago.
This is a page about our trip to the Toledo Zoo this past summer.
This page is about Drew's Easter Egg sidewalk chalks. He enjoyed drawing with them, but I think he liked organizing them in the carton even better!
This page is from our trip to St. Louis this past summer with my parents. We stopped to see the Arch on the way out of town.
You can click on these layouts to see them in better detail. I have about 20 more pages to finish this month to reach my goal, so I'll be back sharing more soon!

No comments: