Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Project Life - Week 30

This week was the week that we spent in South Carolina with my family.  I already blogged the first part of our week here.  Today I am sharing the rest of our week and how I documented it with Project Life.
My parents have a piano, and Drew and Maddie enjoyed playing it several times.
 Everyone went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house after dinner one evening.  Drew had lots of fun with his aunts and uncles.
 My nephew, Ryan, loves cars and construction.  He wore this helmet most of the evening.
 Maddie loved her new baby cousin, Avery!  She kept going over to the swing to check her out.
 I was holding her, and Maddie wanted to be right there, holding and hugging the baby.  She was just fascinated by her!
 We went swimming one afternoon at my parents' subdivision pool.  Drew wore his floaties and was much more confident than he was last summer.  Maddie loved the water!
 My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew met us there.
 My dad took Maddie for a walk one morning, and she fell asleep in the stroller.
 My dad is a college professor, and this past Christmas, David, one of his students (who was from Hawaii and wasn't able to go home for the break) stayed with my parents for about a week.  Drew met David while we were there for Christmas, and the two of them played many hours of Wii together.  David and his mom have now moved to South Carolina, and David came over to see Drew one day while we were in town.  The two of them played many hours of Wii together again!
 My sister was a nanny for a family with 5 children for the past several years, and one of the children is the same age as Drew.  They enjoy playing together when we are in town visiting, so my sister and brother-in-law invited them both over for a sleep-over one night.  They ate pizza for dinner, and then they went home to play Wii and watch a movie.  Drew had so much fun!

 My sister and I met one of my friends and her little girl at a French bakery on Saturday morning.  We had a great time catching up and eating pastries.
 Here's what I did for Project Life this week.  I made a two-page spread!  This was definitely our fullest, most photographed week of the year so far, so I decided to embrace it and go ahead with two pages for this week.
I am linking up at The Mom Creative again this week.

No comments: