Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life - Week 25

This week our big activity was going to the farm.
 We played,

 and we petted the goats.

 We had a lot of fun!
 This was also the week before our 10th wedding anniversary, and my gift from Jim arrived this week - a new Kindle Fire HD!  I have loved my Nook very much the past few years, but it was starting to have trouble charging, and its other capabilities were pretty limited.  I had an Amazon gift card that I had been saving since Christmas, and I had also been saving up the Amazon gift cards that I earn by doing surveys on-line, so I had almost enough to buy the Kindle Fire.  They were on sale for Father's Day, so we went ahead and ordered it, and Jim payed what was left after my gift cards.  I am really enjoying it, and as you can see from the picture, Drew is enjoying it too!
 Drew loves to draw on the driveway with sidewalk chalk, and this week, we got a big new box of it.  He was very happy!
 Maddie started getting sick that weekend.  She wanted to be held and snuggled all weekend.
 The guys washed our cars, inside and out on Saturday.  It has been so nice to drive around in a clean car!
This is what I did for Project Life this week.
I am linking up again with The Mom Creative.

No comments: