Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Scrapbook Pages - It's Been a While!

My mom mentioned that it has been a while since I posted any scrapbook layouts. When I looked back to see the latest pages I had shared, I realized that it has been quite a while! Here are some pages from the last couple months.
This first one is about Drew's new Thomas bed - a birthday gift from His Aunt Sharon and Uncle Larry. (Edited to add: I just noticed that I have already shared this page. Oops!)
These are some pictures from a family visit to the city water park last summer. It feels warm enough here this week to start going there again!

This layout was for a challenge about traditions. Drew celebrates his birthday each year with his cousin Brandon and a family friend, named Sherry. These pictures are from Drew's birthday this year.

I made this layout for a "Then and Now" challenge. I used some of Drew's very early pictures and some more recent ones as well and talked about how much I enjoy being his mother.

Jim picked up this Mater teeth sucker for Drew at the movie rental store. Drew looked so funny with the sucker in his mouth!

This layout is about our Easter Egg Hunt at Jim's sister and brother-in-law's house this year.

I made this page for a challenge to use a book page on a scrapbook page. I used a page from a nursery rhyme book on this page about my role as Mother Goose in a second grade program.

This last page was for a challenge to make a page with no pictures on it. I scrapped some of Drew's funny phrases and confusions.

I made all of these pages using sketches from Let's Scrap.

No comments: