Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year! It started with chocolate french toast and turkey bacon that Jim made. It was very good! We spent the morning at church, and then we went home for lunch. Jim snapped this picture of Drew and me before he started grilling chicken for our lunch. Jim's mom came over for lunch.

Drew has been practicing his smile (this is really how he smiles for pictures these days) and saying "cheese" because he and Jim bought me a new camera for Mother's Day!

I am now the owner of a Canon Rebel, and I love it! I've been waiting and saving for this camera for a while, and I'm having fun learning how to use it!

I made myself a camera strap slipcover (you can see it a little in this picture), and this time, I used this tutorial. It includes a lens cap pocket, and it is a little longer than the cover I made for Kristen a few weeks ago.

My boys really spoiled me this year, and I'm so thankful to be a wife and mother!

No comments: