Friday, May 20, 2011

Learning to Ride

Drew has started learning how to ride a real little bike! He's getting too big too quickly! We were at a friend's birthday party last weekend, and he tried to ride one of their bikes. He struggled with the pedals, but he really wanted to ride. We came home from the party and tried out his little bike that an older cousin passed down to him.





Big guy!


I had a feeling that this would be coming soon, so I bought him this Lightning McQueen helmet a few weeks ago. I guess I got it just in time!


He can't seem to get the hang of the pedals, but I'm sure it will come.


Drew is extremely cautious (just like his mother!), but I hope he will catch on to bike riding much more quickly than I did when I was a child. I had training wheels for way too long . . . We'll see!

No comments: