Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Week

We have spent most of the week at home this week, but we have had an eventful week. On Monday, Drew woke up from his nap with a fever. He lay down on the couch (Something he NEVER does), and then he fell asleep on my lap. He ended up throwing up later in the evening. He has been feeling better as the week has gone on, but he has a bad cough now. Jim's birthday was Wednesday. I made pork chops for dinner and blackberry cobbler for dessert. We were expecting for Jim to go back to work on Thursday, but that didn't end up happening. We got a call late Wednesday afternoon telling us that the City Council failed to stamp the contract at their meeting. They will meet again this coming Tuesday, and we are hoping that the contract will finally be stamped at that meeting, and that Jim and his co-workers will be back to work on Wednesday.
I have been enjoying the Let's Scrap Blog Hop. I've done a few pages this week.
This first layout is about Drew's trick-or-treating this past Halloween. I did this layout for Resolution #5 - not opening a pack of any new supplies.
This page is about my sister, Nora, coming home from the hospital. I did this page for Resolution #14 - 1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 - flowers, 4 bling.
This last layout is for the Julie Bonner sketch for the month of January. It is about Drew's visit with Santa this year. He was excited to see him until we got into the little room, and then he became shy.
I hope to have some more pages to share next week.

No comments: