Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daddy's Little Helper

Drew loves his Daddy, and he has been thoroughly enjoying having Jim at home these last several weeks! He loves to help Jim with whatever project he is working on. Jim was going out to clear the driveway the other day, and Drew went out with him to play in the snow. When I looked out the window to see what they were doing, I saw them across the street clearing snow for our neighbor. Drew was helping with the snow blower! Jim said that Drew was doing the pushing, and he was doing the steering.
Yesterday, Jim started a project that will on-going for the next couple of weeks. We are planning to replace all of our inside doors, and Jim did the bathroom door yesterday. Drew was right there with him, "helping" with his little tools.
I talked him into wearing his goggles for about a minute.
Drew was very interested in the door project.
I will post photos of the completed door project soon!

1 comment:

norajoy said...

what a good little helper!!! can you send him down to help me with my wedding projects? :) i need a good assistant. love you! and LOVE the new background.