Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

I hope that 2011 has gotten off to a good start for everyone! We have been staying busy around our house. We got all our Christmas decorations put away today, and now that Christmas is done, and things have slowed down a little bit, I've been doing some scrapbooking. I'll share some of my new pages in the next few weeks. I've been enjoying using some of my new scrapbooking tools I got for Christmas!
I will be participating in the Let's Scrap Blog Hop in a few weeks, and I would love to have some of my readers participate too! I will be hosting a challenge here on my blog, and several other members of the design team will be hosting challenges as well. There will be prizes for each challenge, as well as a grand prize from Cosmo Cricket for someone who finishes every challenge. The Blog Hop will begin on January 14 and go through February 14. There has been lots of football being watched at our house the past few days. Jim and Drew are watching the Orange Bowl this evening and cheering for the Virginia Tech Hokies. Here they are in their Hokies gear.
Jim is still at home with us for at least the next couple of weeks. We would appreciate your prayers that the contract will be finalized (hopefully around January 18), and that Jim will be able to get back to work as soon as possible.

No comments: