Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Scrapbooking

I have been scrapbooking a little bit this summer, and I have a few new layouts to share. These layouts were all done using sketches from Let's Scrap.
This first layout is about this year's Fourth of July fireworks at the golf course. I scrapped this pretty quickly after the Fourth, but this sketch was perfect for my pictures!
This layout is about our putt-putting afternoon a few months ago.
This page is about a t-ball game we went to several weeks ago. Our friends' son, Nathan, is playing t-ball this summer, and we went to see one of his games. Drew loved watching Nathan play, and he can't wait to play on a team himself.
This last layout is about our most recent trip to Carl Sandburg's home when Drew and I were down visiting my parents last month. Drew loves to see the goats, and there were a few baby goats there that day.
I have a die-cutting machine, called a Slice, that I use to cut most of my titles and lots of other little embellishments. My machine stopped cutting this past week, and I had to send it back to the company for repairs. I am hoping it can be fixed! I am already missing it!

No comments: