Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July?

I wrapped Christmas presents one afternoon this week!
My mom saw an idea that we have decided to try this Christmas. We are going to be doing a Christmas book countdown to Christmas during the month of December. My mom started buying cute Christmas books when she found them at thrift stores this past Spring. I had also gotten a few, and this week I wrapped them all.Each day during the month of December, we are going to let Drew pick a book for us to read to him. I think it will be a fun tradition for our family, and I think it would be something fun to do in a classroom too.
I thought I would share this idea now in case anyone else wants to do it. If you start collecting books now, you should be able to get enough for the month of December.

No comments: