Monday, June 28, 2010

Seven Happy Years

Jim and I are celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary today! Jim had last week off from work, so we actually celebrated early with a dinner out at Carrabba's on Friday night. We enjoyed our evening out - just the two of us!
Here we were 7 years ago - very happy and excited about our future together. Here we are more recently - still happy and looking forward to many more years together!
We are so thankful for all that God has done for us in our years together. We've been through job changes, the birth of a premature baby, and so many other challenges and joys, and God has been so faithful through it all. We are excited to see what God has for us in the future!
I made Jim a little anniversary treat today. He loves marshmallows, and he had seen this recipe a while ago and told me that he thought it looked good. I got a good deal on S'mores ingredients at Walgreens this morning, so I whipped up a batch of brownies. They were a hit!
I tried another new recipe this weekend that we loved! We had a Sunday School class cook-out on Saturday, and I made this cake. Oh, my! We loved it!
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: