Friday, December 19, 2008

Playing in the Snow

We took Drew out to play in the snow for about 5 minutes this morning. We probably took longer getting him bundled up than we spent playing outside. In spite of the careful bundling on my part, Drew kept taking off his mittens and getting snow all over his hands.

The snow was pretty deep, and Drew didn't seem to enjoy being in it.

I helped Drew make a snow angel.

Drew enjoyed tromping down the freshly plowed driveway, which was already piling back up with snow. Jim ended up going back out and plowing it again later in the afternoon. We are gearing up for more snow tomorrow night and then again on Christmas Eve. We are hoping to be able to make it out to our Sunday School Christmas party tomorrow night and the church contata on Sunday. We'll see!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Give him a few winters and he'll love the snow. It's sure pretty, and I'm so happy it's not me having to shovel out a long driveway. I did that for many years. :-)