Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jim and I had decided that since we were taking an anniversary trip, we would not give each other gifts this year for our anniversary. So, Jim was a little surprised when I gave him this box at our hotel. It took him a little while to figure out what the two lines meant, but after I explained the code to the left of the little window, he got it!

I bought this shirt for Drew to wear to announce our happy news to our parents.

We invited Jim's mom over for dinner to tell her.

My parents were coming that weekend for a visit, so we waited to tell them when they arrived. Drew had his shirt on, and he was very excited for them to arrive. He got out his Buzz Lightyear binoculars to watch for them out the front window.



We are very excited about this new little addition that is coming to our family. After a couple of dating ultrasounds, it looks like my due date is March 9 - Drew's birthday! Everything looks good so far, but we are praying for an easier pregnancy than last time (especially at the end), and we would appreciate your prayers that I would be able to avoid the complications I had with Drew's birth.

No comments: