Friday, November 12, 2010

Preparing for Christmas

Every store I've been in this week has been full of Christmas stuff! We have been thinking about Christmas at our house too. I have already purchased several Christmas gifts, and I have even wrapped many of them. I'm pretty much done with the stocking stuffers from all the good drugstore deals I enjoy getting.
One big Christmas task that I have not started working on is our annual Christmas card. Before Drew was born, I made our cards. It was fun for me, and I always got lots of nice feedback from the recipients. Now that Drew is part of our family, I prefer to spend my scrapping time and money on scrapbook pages rather than cards, so in the past few years, I have found that it is cheaper and much less time consuming to simply order photo cards. People want to see Drew, so for us, photo cards are way to go. I love that I can do it all from my computer and just have the cards shipped to us. They always come with envelopes too, which cuts out that step and extra cost.
I've ordered our Christmas photo cards from several different shops through the past few years, and this year, I plan to get our cards from Shutterfly. They have lots of cute Christmas cards and photo cards to choose from. They also make photo books and calendars, which Drew's grandmas LOVE to receive!
If you have a blog and would like to receive 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year (like I am getting!), follow this link to sign up! Hopefully, this will save you a little time and money this Christmas and get you some cute cards to send to your friends and family!

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Thanks so much for the link Megan. I will have to check it out.