Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Mailbox

I bought this little mailbox from the Dollar Spot at Target and decorated it for Drew. All this week, Jim and I have been putting little presents in the mailbox for Drew. We've told him that when the flag is up that means there is a present inside, so he loves checking it to see if the flag is up. Jim has even put a few things in the mailbox for me this week. :) This was a very quick and easy project. I followed this tutorial. I might eventually add some trim around the edges of the ends of mine, but I didn't have anything that was the correct width.


We are having a very low-key Valentine's weekend. Jim and I both have bad colds/sinus infections, so we are postponing our evening out until we are feeling better. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

No comments: