Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Recent Scrapbook Pages

I have been scrapping a lot in the past couple of weeks. I've been reading a couple of scrapbooking sketch blogs that post weekly sketches and challenges, and I've been trying to use the sketches to get some pages done. These first two pages are based on sketches from http://www.52sketches52weeks.com.
I've had these pictures since last Thanksgiving, and I've just been trying to figure out what to do with them. I cut the leaves, pumpkin, and tags with my Slice machine.
This page uses the pictures I posted here a few weeks ago of Drew reading. I made the spiral-looking edge of the journaling paper myself by punching the holes and then ripping through the holes with a pencil.
These next two pages are based on sketches from http://www.letsscrap.ning.com. Kristen took these pictures of Drew for our Christmas card last year, and I finally scrapped them.
This page was for a monochromatic challenge ( I tried to use as much yellow as possible, but I just couldn't help myself from using a little blue too!). I cut the trains and title with my Slice again. I use it now on almost every page I make. I love it!

1 comment:

becka said...

Very cute! I think you should enter Santa Baby in a contest.