Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Busy Little Hawkins Family

I got to go scrapbooking this past Friday evening, and these are the two pages that I was able to finish. I've already posted the bus pictures before, but here is how I scrapped them.
These pictures are from election day. Drew and Joseph came along to help their mothers vote. I am finishing up one other page, and I hope to post it some time soon.
We have been so busy these past few weeks since I have gone back to teaching in the mornings. Between the change in our schedule and all three of us getting colds last week, things have been tiring. I don't know how mothers of young children teach full-time! I am enjoying my students, and fourth grade is a fun change from what I have taught in the past. Because of the business, my blog, among other things, has been neglected, and I am sorry about that. I am hoping that once we are all better, things will fall into more of a routine, and I will be able to stay on top of more than just the essentials again.

No comments: