Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Weeks 2 and 3

Week 2:
I worked in Maddie's Sunday School class this week.  I couldn't resist taking a picture of her with her little pigtails.
Drew got some stick-on felt mustaches in his Christmas stocking, and he decided to model one for us.
Jim got a Marshall's gift card for Christmas, and he and Drew went there to look for some new ties for Jim.  They came home with one new tie for Jim and a ninja turtle hoodie for Drew!
We got a lot of snow this week!  The winds were also quite strong, so we had some big drifts in front of our garage
 and along our front porch.
 Jim was out clearing the snow for quite a while.  Drew saw him through the window and commented that, "Daddy looks so pitiful out there mowing the snow."  We ended up with more snow days this week.
 Drew and I ordered some new slippers from Lands End.
I got a good deal on some applesauce pouches, and both kids loved them!
 They kept asking for them all week!
 My sister surprised us all by going into labor on Saturday - four weeks before her due date!  Della Claire was born less than two hours of their arrival at the hospital.  She is tiny (just 5 pounds), but she's perfectly healthy, and she and her mom are going great!
Here's what I did for Project Life for Week 2.
 Week 3:
This week started with colds for Maddie and me, so we stayed home and snuggled on the couch all morning.
 We find Maddie wearing hats and other people's shoes all the time.  I think I need to get that girl some dress-up clothes!
Maddie has started climbing.  I can't leave her bedroom door open anymore, or she will climb up onto her changing table.  I found her there one day, pulling all the wipes out of the container.
 I've been doing Late Stay at school one afternoon a week, and Maddie loves to play in the classroom.  Here she is peeking out of the puppet theater.
Drew and Maddie got some funny glasses as a party favor, and Drew and I decided to try them on.
 Jim hung some new Tigers wall art in Drew's bedroom this week.
 The entire elementary went on a field trip to the Detroit Science Center.  Drew had a great time!
 We did some shopping and had lunch at Sam's on Saturday.
 Maddie and I shared some ice cream.  I love watching her feed herself - she really gets into it!
 Here's what I did for Week 3,
 and here are Weeks 2 and 3 together.
I am linking up again with The Mom Creative.

No comments: