Friday, March 25, 2011

A Few New Layouts

Since last month's blog hop at Let's Scrap, I have been a little burned out on scrapping (who would have ever thought that was possible!). I have made a few layouts though, and I thought I would share them today.
The first layout uses pictures from two Christmases ago. Santa and Mrs. Claus (friends from church) came to see Drew at our house. He wasn't quite sure about them, but he warmed up to them after some bribery, tickling, and finally, when Santa let Drew play with his key chain.
This layout is done with this week's sketch from Let's Scrap. I used these pictures of Drew's new room and bed to make this layout. The big Thomas is from one of Drew's birthday cards.
This is a layout about the cousins on my dad's side of the family. I used some older photos from childhood.
This last page was done for a challenge a few weeks ago that required us to use paint chips. I thought it would be perfect to do a page about coloring! Drew loves to color, and he and Jim color almost every evening.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: