Thursday, May 21, 2009

George (Again!) and Krispy Kremes

It has been a while since I last blogged, and it isn't that I haven't wanted to. I really haven't had too much to blog about. Drew and I have both been struggling with a lot of allergy problems for the last two weeks, so we have been trying to stay inside as much as possible. That has made for a couple of fairly uneventful weeks.
We actually got out yesterday, so I have something to share! Drew and I met Beth, Joseph, and Grant Scally at the mall yesterday afternoon to see Curious George. I posted a month or two ago about the first time Drew met George. He was equally excited to see George again this time.

George got a high-five and some hugs.
After our visit with George, we took the boys across the mall parking lot to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. They were very excited about eating doughnuts.
Drew liked his doughnut but didn't want to touch it with his hands. He kept bending over and taking bites from it.
Joseph dug right in and ate a whole doughnut.
They were just barely tall enough to look through the window and watch the doughnuts go by.
The boys got hats, and they enjoyed putting them on and then throwing them onto the floor, over and over again.

When it was time for us to go, I told Drew to hold my hand. He wanted to hold Joseph's hand instead.
These boys are so funny, and we are looking forward to watching their friendship develop as they get older!

No comments: