Tuesday, May 4, 2010

National Scrapbook Day

Saturday was National Scrapbook Day, and I celebrated by doing a little bit of scrapping that afternoon. I want to share a few pages today that I've scrapped in the past few weeks. All of the pages are based on sketches from Let's Scrap.
This is a layout about all our Christmas events and gift exchanges this past year. This layout is about Drew's first tricycle ride of the season.
This is the page I made on Saturday. Drew's friend, Joseph, gave him this sucker for Valentine's Day. I was able to get a few cute pictures of him while he was eating it.
This last layout is about the Potty Party we had for Drew back in February.
I haven't updated about potty training in a while, but Drew is doing very well. He has only had one daytime accident in the last two weeks, and he is doing pretty well at night too. I think we are almost there!

No comments: