Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Golf and Egg Hunt

We had a great Easter, and I realized that I have already scrapbooked it, but I haven't shared the photos here on my blog yet. I made this layout this past week using last week's sketch from Let's Scrap. We went to church on Easter morning, and then we went to Jim's sister and brother-in-law's house for lunch and for the afternoon. Drew brought his little golf clubs, and he had a great time golfing in the yard with his cousins. Drew absolutely loves golfing!
After lunch, we attempted to get a picture of all the cousins while they were still dressed up. This was the best one I got on my camera.
The children changed into play clothes and then had an Easter egg hunt.
Drew had to find the light blue eggs.
He found them all, but he had to take a few golf breaks in-between looking for eggs.

Drew had a great time, and he came home with a big Easter basket full of candy, a new Thomas book, and three new Thomas movies. He was exhausted after all the fun of the afternoon, and he slept the whole way home.

No comments: