Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lots of Scrapping

I've been doing some more scrapbooking, and I have some more pages to share. All of them are based on sketches from http://www.letsscrap.ning.com. The site is having a contest during the months of October and November. The goal is to scrap as many of their sketches as possible. I don't think I'll be the winning scrapper, but I thought I'd make a good effort and get some pages done in the process. I've been having fun, and I've been trying to use mostly supplies I already have on-hand.
This first page is about our trip to Krispy Kreme with the Scallys. I was able to include a hat from our visit.
This next one is about last Christmas in SC. I was glad to be able to get it done before another Christmas comes around.
This is a page about our dairy farm trip this summer with my parents.
I had fun making this page about Drew and his ice cream sandwich.
This last page is about Drew's finger painting adventure several months ago. I got out my paint this weekend to do Drew's hand print for this page, and then we had to get out the easel and finger paint again. I stitched the title with a stitching template I had been wanting to use for a while. I really like how it turned out and am excited to do it again.
You can click on the pages to see them in better detail.

1 comment:

becka said...

I love the little bale of hay!