Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

The Hoppy New Years Blog Hop at Let's Scrap ended on Monday, and there were so many participants! Lots of pages were made, and I think that the hop was a big success. I had 50 entries in my challenge, so I was thrilled! The (randomly selected) winner of my challenge - Resolution #10 - was Kathy Perry, and this is her adorable winning layout: I love the bubble wands she added to her layout - so fun! Kathy, send me a message with your address, and I will mail you your prize! :)
I have a few last pages to share from the blog hop. This first one was done for challenges #1 (scraplift another layout) and #4 (make a list). When I was born, I had six living grandmas, and I wanted to make a layout with photos of each of them. I listed their names. (Thanks to my parents for mailing me photos to scan for this layout!)
This layout is for Challenge #2 - a color combo challenge. I had a pen pal when I was in Jr. High and High School, and I got to meet her several times and even stay in her home for a week during one of our trips to France with my dad's summer mission teams. I recently found her again on the internet, and it has been fun to reconnect a little bit.
I enjoyed the blog hop very much and got a lot of pages done. I'm taking a week off from scrapping this week (to recover!), but I'll get back to it soon. :)

No comments: